The method is performed by means of a lymphatic drainage device and is based on a heavy massaging technique starting from the tips of the toes till the waist and even till the neck. This massage accelerates the lymphatic circulation.
Benefits of the lymphatic drainage:
- Facilitation of the lymphatic drainage
- Acceleration of the blood circulation
- Elimination of the fat deposits in the tissues by draining them out of the body through the lymphatic system. This method reduces cellulite.
- It helps to remove the oil out of the body after some interventions such as cavitation.
- This method facilitates the oxygenation of cells, reviving the skin.
- By this method, the removal of the waste material deposited in the body is facilitated. Eventually, it provides detoxification.
- Furthermore, the massaging effect helps the body to relax.